Thursday 30 May 2024

Four Winter Scene Cards


I hope to work on holiday cards all year long, so here are the ones I made in May.

Since I was so happy with how the die cut deer looked on the Mini Slimline cards I shared in April, I used the die again for these 5x7" holiday cards! (You can see the other cards HERE).  Of course the cards started with the pretty scenic patterned paper which I cut into 4x6" panels. They were matted with 4.25x6.25" blue cardstock and mounted to the card bases. 


I lightly placed the deer where I would want it on the card fronts, then stamped the sentiment on the front. I added the deer (which were cut from white pearl card stock) with foam tape then added a few silver snowflake stickers for some sparkle.


I stamped the same sentiment inside all four cards and added a single snowflake sticker inside. I'm so proud of myself for USING and not hoarding this pretty paper, which I bought back in early November. I just cut into four sheets (had to hold my breath, ha ha) and used it.

Supplies used:
5 x 7" card blanks and envelopes
Patterned paper - Winter Backgrounds (6 x 6"), Paper Rose
White pearl cardstock
Catherine Pooler inks
Sentiment - Christmas Classics, Stampin' Up
Snowflake Peel-Offs - Stamp On It
Inside - Wonderful Christmas, Waffle Flower


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!