Thursday 30 November 2023

Hanukkah Card Duo


Today I'm sharing a pair of Hanukkah cards I made for our grandkids. I couldn't resist the new (6x6") patterned paper pad by Catherine Pooler because it's so different from the 12 x 12" papers I've been using for the past few years. The layout is loosely based on the August 2023 Sheetload of cards, which has become my new go-to sketch.


The images were stamped in Catherine Pooler ink and I added some sparkle with a Wink of Stella Pen.


Both cards have Happy Hanukkah stamped inside and I added a couple of angled patterned paper scraps to add a little colour inside.


Having been asked how many cards I make I thought it would be fun to keep track this year. Many of my posts include more than a single card or project and below is my tally. 

Card Tally for 2023
January - 53 cards
February - 56 cards
March - 55 cards
April - 32 cards
May - 43 cards
June - 34 cards
July - 56 cards
August - 106 cards
September - 61 cards
October - 51 cards & 5 Tags
November - 46 cards

I decided to cancel the subscription that provided linked thumbnails to what products I used on my cards. It was costing me out of pocket each month, so I’m back to listing what I used with

Supplies:
Patterned paper - 6 x 6", Eight Nights - Catherine Pooler
Catherine Pooler Inks
Nested Hexagon dies - Pinkfresh Studios
Stamps - Happy Hanukkah, Honey Bee Stamps
Wink of Stella
Gold glitter dot stickers - Ecstasy Crafts

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!