Friday 10 November 2023

Fall Pop Up Card


Earlier this week I shared four gatefold cards using this swirly leaf (see them HERE). All the pieces for those cards were in my 'In Progress' bin, but there was a single image remaining. These had been stamped, heat embossed, water coloured and fussy cut many years ago. No way I was just putting that single piece back in the bin and this is the card I ended up with.


The orange patterned paper was die cut with the inverted scallops and I stamped the sentiment so it would be centred inside the opening. Then I added some additional leaves and a bow from gold twine. Some gold Glitter Dots (stickers) for additional shine and the card front was done.


Since it's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog, I used Karen Burniston's Rockin' Rectangle die set along with some cheerful stickers from my stash. The stickers were adhered to white cardstock then fussy cut. That makes them more opaque and sturdy enough to add foam tape in behind!


 I love all the dimension you get with the Rockin' Rectangle. 


Having been asked how many cards I make I thought it would be fun to keep track this year. Many of my posts include more than a single card or project and below is my tally. 

Card Tally for 2023
January - 53 cards
February - 56 cards
March - 55 cards
April - 32 cards
May - 43 cards
June - 34 cards
July - 56 cards
August - 106 cards
September - 61 cards
October - 51 cards & 5 Tags
November so far - 15 cards

I decided to cancel the subscription that provided linked thumbnails to what products I used on my cards. It was costing me out of pocket each month, so I’m back to listing what I used. 

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Unknown
Swirly Leaf stamp - Magenta
Rockin Rectangle Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Inverted Stitched Scallop Circles - Pinkfresh Studios
Give Thanks Sentiments - Catherine Pooler
Gold embossing powder
Gold paste - old, stash
Catherine Pooler inks
Glitter Dots - Ecstasy Crafts
Washi Tape - Amazon
Stickers - stash
Gold thread - stash


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!