Thursday 9 November 2023

Snow Lady Platform Pop Up


Today I'm sharing the November edition to my monthly series "Platform Pop Up" Cards and I made this one as a Christmas card. The large Snow lady was fussy cut from a sheet of 12 x 12" patterned paper - I just love this paper pad and have had it for a number of years. All of the papers I used are from the same pad & I added a punched tree and snowflake to the card front.



The reverse side has both die cut and punched snowflakes as well as the sentiment stamped on a die cut oval. I cut one more of the ground pieces that come with the Platform Pop Up and added it to the back of the snow lady which sandwiched her between the two layers for stability. then I added another punched tree.

We will sign our name on the white stitched label on the back of the platform base. This card folds down completely flat for mailing and will mail in a standard 5 x 7" envelope.


Having been asked how many cards I make I thought it would be fun to keep track this year. Many of my posts include more than a single card or project and below is my tally. 

Card Tally for 2023
January - 53 cards
February - 56 cards
March - 55 cards
April - 32 cards
May - 43 cards
June - 34 cards
July - 56 cards
August - 106 cards
September - 61 cards
October - 51 cards & 5 Tags
November so far - 14 cards

I decided to cancel the subscription that provided linked thumbnails to what products I used on my cards. It was costing me out of pocket each month, so I’m back to listing what I used.

Supplies:
Platform Pop Up die set - Lawn Fawn
Patterned paper - Say Freeze, Michaels
Pops of Color - Snowflake, Scrapbook .com
Shimmer Spray
Tree punch - Stampin' Up
Nuvo Glaze
Oval Dies - Hero Arts
Sentiment - Encircled in Warmth, Stampin' Up

2 comments:

  1. This so adorable!! I love the colours you choose and the simplicity of the card💕 nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!