Sunday, 4 October 2026

Big Balloon Birthday Cards

 


I have to get cracking on my nursing home donation cards, because the stash is getting depleted and I need to have 25 each month for them. When putting something else away, I spied my Balloon dies and decided to pull them out to work with an older 8x8" paper pad that was already on my stamping table. I was trying to use it up anyhow (those cards will be shared another day) and these cards finished off the pad.


There is lots of sparkle in the papers, which I always like for a birthday card. Normally I would add twine to the balloons but I know that some residents like to put things in their mouths so I avoid extra's like that.


Below is a peek at the inside  ... they al have the same verse, but some were done in red and others in blue to match the card fronts.



Everything I used is from my stash and more than likely retired so I didn't bother keeping a supply list.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!