Thursday 9 November 2017

Woodland Animal Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

I confess that I made this card months ago but am just now getting it posted. I like to keep my October posts Thanksgiving and Halloween related as much possible, so this card post just kept getting bumped.


I had so much fun making it - I've had this patterned paper for several years and I love how well it works with Karen Burniston's adorable Woodland Animals. As well as the racoon I also used one of the Nature Edges and a label from the Katherine Label Pop-Up set on the card front.



There is another heart-holding-racoon inside, on the pop-up Katherine Label arm. I am really getting a lot of use out of this die set - it's generic and can be used for so many different things. Usually I cut a window in the front of my card to give you a peek at what is inside that pops up, but you can see how well it works without a window too.


The patterned paper has embossed, shiny bits on it which was very hard to photograph.





Supplies:
Patterned paper - Recollections
Green, black and cream card stocks
Black fine point marker
Black glaze pen - Sakura
Sakura white gel pen
Word stamp inside - Taylored Expressions
Stitched oval die - MFT Stamps
Coloured pencils
Wink of Stella

Thanks for stopping by today

4 comments:

  1. loving that paper with that cute racoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your card. You are very talented at using decorative paper to its fullest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such beautiful card!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!