Friday 17 November 2017

'Chill Out' Pull Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I have a wintery pull card to share today.

I used the (discontinued) Spiral Circle Pull Card for my card base, cutting the patterned paper 2" wider than I wanted my finished card. I scored 1" down either side then folded it to the back of the card and adhered the folded strips to the back. This gives the card additional stability when the patterned paper card base isn't quite as heavy as a card stock one.


The pretty snowflake dies come with the Spiral Circle Pull Card (SCPC) and these ones have pink Nuvo Crystal Drops added to the centres.


The notches hold the closed in the closed position until the recipient pulls the sides of the card to open it, which is my favourite part of this die set.


I added some additional fussy cut embellishments -- the large mitten label inside actually started as a 6 x 4" journal card for pocket scrapbooking.



I only had these few bits and pieces left in the package, so now I can say it's used up! There is still an almost untouched letter sticker sheet remaining, but I'm not counting that.

Supplies:
Spiral Circle Pull Card - Karen Burniston, Elizabeth Craft Designs (retired)
Patterned paper etc- Fancy Pants
Nuvo Crystal Crops

Card size - 5 x 6"

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. wonderful new card!
    Hello from
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you incorporated the mitten label into this card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!