Sunday 12 November 2017

Feathers & Leaves Pop-Up Thanksgiving Card

Good morning friends

When I pulled out some fall themed papers, I found this package that had one full sheet, a few stickers left and lots of scraps in it. Well - time to use all that up!! I did make a couple of quick and easy cards that I'll post another day, then this one to use a bunch of the pretty leaf print scraps.


Because of the button, this will likely have to be one I hand deliver or add a bit of foam inside the envelope. But it just seemed to need the button! I went over the embossed feather lines with a glaze pen so they catch the light.


Inside I used an older (retired) Karen Burniston die - the Lorna Label. I made a Double Lorna, and managed to use several of the stickers from the sheet too!



Love those stitched leaves. Last fall I realized I didn't have any wafer thin leaf dies so purchased these stitched ones from Lawn Fawn. The blue ones here are cut from recycled packaging.


I love using things up from my stash - makes room for new goodies. :-)

Supplies:
Feather dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Twine
Button - Papertrey Ink
Brown, confetti, yellow, burgundy card stocks, and blue recycled packaging
Patterned paper & stickers - Echo Park
Sakura glaze pen
Lorna Label Pop-Up - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs - retired)
Stitched leaf dies - Lawn Fawn
Gift Thanks - Hero Arts
Brown fine point marker
Banner punch - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today

4 comments:

  1. where can I find the instructions for the double lornacard?? thank u!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jean! There are a couple of way to do it. I found this post from Raquel: http://raquelmason.blogspot.ca/2014/08/pop-it-ups-double-lorna-label.html Essentially you are cutting the Lorna Label on a folded card rather than open, but still place your alignment nubs along that fold. Hope that helps!!

      Delete
  2. wonderful creation!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  3. So miss these old pop ups, love your card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!