Monday 11 December 2023

Vellum Infinity Shaker Card


I make a lot of Infinity Shakers (also called Edge to Edge Shakers) and have wanted to try one using vellum for awhile. Using the beautiful Fragrant Forest background stamp, I made my first one for this card. And went 'meh'. Ha. So now I have tried it but I'll be going back to using transparency's or clear stamp packaging instead of the vellum.


I stamped a sentiment on the vellum before adhering it over the filler and stamped background and added gold peel off stickers as well. The pretty washi tape has gold foiling on it and the panel was matted with gold foil card stock. Now that I look at the photos though - using an embossing folder on the gold panel might have been a nice touch but in real life the card is very sparkly and shiny.


Here is a peek at the inside ...


Having been asked how many cards I make I thought it would be fun to keep track this year. Many of my posts include more than a single card or project and below is my tally. 

Card Tally for 2023
January - 53 cards
February - 56 cards
March - 55 cards
April - 32 cards
May - 43 cards
June - 34 cards
July - 56 cards
August - 106 cards
September - 61 cards
October - 51 cards & 5 Tags
November - 46 cards
December so far - 11 cards (& 16 simple tags)

I decided to cancel the subscription that provided linked thumbnails to what products I used on my cards. It was costing me out of pocket each month, so I’m back to listing what I used. 

Supplies:
Fragrant Forest background stamp, Stampin' Up
Catherine Pooler Inks
Blending Brushes - Taylored Expressions
MISTI stamping platform
Dashing Rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs (old)
Vellum
Joy to You - Stampin' Up
Catherine Pooler Inks
Various filler and glitter - stash
Snowflake Peel Off's - Ecstasy Crafts
Gold mirror card stock - Hunky Dory
Tree washi tape - Lawn Fawn
Glitter Dots - Ecstasy Crafts
A7 Double Stitched Frames - Honey Bee

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!