Tuesday 5 December 2023

NOEL Platform Pop Up Card


Here is the 12th and final edition to my monthly series "Platform Pop Up Cards".  I feel like I've sure got good use out of this die set now, and hopefully inspired those of you who also have the set. 



Today's card uses some older ephemera to decorate the platforms and there is a spot on the back where we will sign our name. I'll be including a Christmas letter with the card, so I don't need a lot of room for a personal greeting.


I love how flat the card folds down for mailing.


Having been asked how many cards I make I thought it would be fun to keep track this year. Many of my posts include more than a single card or project and below is my tally. 

Card Tally for 2023
January - 53 cards
February - 56 cards
March - 55 cards
April - 32 cards
May - 43 cards
June - 34 cards
July - 56 cards
August - 106 cards
September - 61 cards
October - 51 cards & 5 Tags
November - 46 cards
December so far - 4 cards

I decided to cancel the subscription that provided linked thumbnails to what products I used on my cards. It was costing me out of pocket each month, so I’m back to listing what I used .

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Winter Wonderland, Recollections (0ld)
Platform Pop Up - Lawn Fawn
Ephemera - Cozy Christmas, My Minds Eye
Stacking Star dies - Honey Bee Stamps
Twine

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!