Wednesday 6 December 2023

Christmas Cards in Pinks & Blues


Since I have had this paper pad for several years, there are lots of bits and pieces that I thought I would try to use up. These are the cards I came up with!  I added some of the cut aparts from the package, gold snowflake peel-off stickers and Merry Christmas peel-off stickers as well.


I really like the bold fonts on these sentiment stamps (Stampin' Up) and added them inside the cards with some washi tape & narrow gold tape.


The trees were die cut twice and off-set, then added to a hexagon shape with foam tape.


Here is the inside using another stamp from the same sentiment set.


Having been asked how many cards I make I thought it would be fun to keep track this year. Many of my posts include more than a single card or project and below is my tally. 

Card Tally for 2023
January - 53 cards
February - 56 cards
March - 55 cards
April - 32 cards
May - 43 cards
June - 34 cards
July - 56 cards
August - 106 cards
September - 61 cards
October - 51 cards & 5 Tags
November 46 cards 
December so far - 9 cards

I decided to cancel the subscription that provided linked thumbnails to what products I used on my cards. It was costing me out of pocket each month, so I’m back to listing what I used .

Supplies:
Patterned paper & cut aparts - Holiday Bash, Recollections (old)
Gold cardstock
Catherine Pooler inks
Christmas Classics sentiment stamp - Stampin' Up
Washi tape - Doodlebug
Gold Snowflake Peel Offs
Narrow gold tape - Amazon .ca
Inside sentiment - Joy to You, Stampin' Up
Merry Christmas Peel Offs - Ecstasy Crafts
Wink of Stella
Forest Trees - Echo Park
Nested Hexagon dies - Pinkfresh Studios


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!