Thursday 14 December 2023

Stocking Shaped Card


Today I'm sharing the 12th edition to my monthly series "Shaped Cards".  This was a fun series and I will be making more shaped cards in 2024 as well!

For this one I used the Stocking Fold-its dies from The Stamps of Life, which I have had for several years. In fact, when I bought it, Stephanie was still designing for Sizzix ... now it's available on her own website TSOL.  I used an embossing folder on the burgundy piece to give it some texture, and rainbow holographic card stock behind the bow. The sentiment is one of the Simple Strips from Taylored Expressions and there is glittery washi tape (also old) on the envelope flap.


Below you can see the sentiment stamped inside. The candy cane die was included with the Stocking Fold-Its set.


Having been asked how many cards I make I thought it would be fun to keep track this year. Many of my posts include more than a single card or project and below is my tally. 

Card Tally for 2023
January - 53 cards
February - 56 cards
March - 55 cards
April - 32 cards
May - 43 cards
June - 34 cards
July - 56 cards
August - 106 cards
September - 61 cards
October - 51 cards & 5 Tags
November - 46 cards
December so far - 14 cards (& 16 simple tags)

I decided to cancel the subscription that provided linked thumbnails to what products I used on my cards. It was costing me out of pocket each month, so I’m back to listing what I used.

Supplies:
Stocking Fold-Its - the Stamps of Life
Sizzix/Stampin' Up embossing folder
Plaid patterned paper - Flannel Shirt, Photo Play
Stardust Glitter Pen - Sakura
Stylish Sentiments Holiday - Papertrey Ink
Simple Strips Christmas - Taylored Expressions
Simple Strips die - Taylored Expressions
Washi tape - stash

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous love the shape the details. And the embossing as
    Well and the plaid paper perfect. Have a great day! Leanne.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!