Thursday 7 December 2023

Hanukkah Tags


Last year I bought a Hanukkah paper package by Photo Play and there was a 12 x 12" sticker sheet included. I didn't come up with a use for the eight number stickers but this year I decided to add them to tags for our daughter to use on Hanukkah gifts for our grandkids.


Then I made another eight tags and used up some of the smaller stickers on the sheet. These were quick and easy but not something she can easily buy so I hope she has fun with them. I also added strips of patterned paper from the package, narrow gold tape and some gold circle stickers for a little sparkle.


Having been asked how many cards I make I thought it would be fun to keep track this year. Many of my posts include more than a single card or project and below is my tally. 

Card Tally for 2023
January - 53 cards
February - 56 cards
March - 55 cards
April - 32 cards
May - 43 cards
June - 34 cards
July - 56 cards
August - 106 cards
September - 61 cards
October - 51 cards & 5 Tags
November - 46 cards
December so far - 9 cards & 16 tags

I decided to cancel the subscription that provided linked thumbnails to what products I used on my cards. It was costing me out of pocket each month, so I’m back to listing what I used 

Supplies:
Tag die - Cool Tag 6, Your Next Stamp
Stickers - Happy Hanukkah, Photo Play
Scraps of patterned paper - Happy Hanukkah, Photo Play
Glitter circle stickers - Dazzles
Gold narrow tape - Amazon .ca

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!