Monday 24 July 2023

Floral Birthday Card Duo


I'm trying to build up my stash of nursing home donation cards, and here are another two. I had ordered this patterned paper and the chipboard elements early last year, but didn't realize (as in didn't read the full description) that the elements were CHIPBOARD and not cardstock. While they are pretty bulky for mailing they work great for cards that will be hand delivered. I'm slowly using them up. 


I stamped the greeting onto a white fishtail banner and tucked it under the floral elements.


Having been asked how many cards I make I thought it would be fun to keep track this year. Many of my posts include more than a single card or project and below is my tally. 

Card Tally for 2023
January - 53 cards
February - 56 cards
March - 55 cards
April - 32 cards
May - 43 cards
June - 34 cards
July - 36 cards so far

You may have noticed the affiliate thumbnails are no longer showing on my blog posts. That is because it costs money every month to share those links, and the past few months I havent made nearly enough sales to cover the cost. I would rather spend that money on craft supplies, than continue to pay out of pocket for a feature that viewers arent using. It saddens me that so many people dont bother going to blogs anymore, choosing instead to quickly view a card on social media. ðŸ˜¢ I cancelled my subscription and will go back to listing my supplies in case anyone is curious about what I used.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Stamperia
Chipboard Elements - Stamperia
Birthday Builder stamp set - AlteNew
Catherine Pooler inks
Stickles
Large Birthday - Tech Tuesday
Cardstock

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!