Friday 28 July 2023

5x7" Wiper Card for a Music Teacher


It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog and today I'm sharing a Wiper Card. Our youngest granddaughter takes piano lessons, so I made her a card to give her teacher at the end of June. 



I pulled out some (retired) masculine print patterned paper and an old music note stamp. After stamping the music notes I fussy cut them out and added Nuvo Glaze for some shine.


When you pull the sides, a rectangle pops up with music notes popped up with foam tape. 


There was lots of room on the back of the card for her to write him a message and sign her name, since 6 years olds write big. 🥰

Having been asked how many cards I make I thought it would be fun to keep track this year. Many of my posts include more than a single card or project and below is my tally. 

Card Tally for 2023
January - 53 cards
February - 56 cards
March - 55 cards
April - 32 cards
May - 43 cards
June - 34 cards
July so far - 55 cards

You may have noticed the affiliate thumbnails are no longer showing on my blog posts. That is because it costs money every month to share those links, and the past few months I havent made nearly enough sales to cover the cost. I would rather spend that money on craft supplies, than continue to pay out of pocket for a feature that viewers arent using.  I cancelled my subscription and will go back to just listing what I used in case anyone is curious about what I used.

Supplies:
5 x 7 Rectangle Wiper - Made To Surprise, Sam Calcott of Mixed Up Crafts
Patterned paper - Urban Underground, Stampin' Up (retired)
Giant Thanks So Much - Lawn Fawn
Music note - All Night Media (wood mount!)
Music - Stampendous (retired)
Nuvo Glaze - Tonic
Black Dazzles Peel Off's
PULL stamp - Paper Pumpkin Many Happy Birthday's - Stampin' Up (retired)


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!