Thursday 27 July 2023

Eight 'Candle' Gift Card Holders


While I haven't had any new Paper Pumpkin boxes in awhile, I do have several that I purchased from subscribers who didn't want theirs that month. One of those is this Candle Gift Card Holders from February 2017! I pulled out the box to make them all up & I have a walkthrough of these Slimline sized Gift Card Holders on YouTube:  



The white insert came with the slots to insert a Gift Card.  You can see a word through the window, and when you pull the tab the words change to reveal a full sentiment. When you pull it fully out, there is an additional sentiment that remains in the window!


The kit came with enough supplies to create nine, but I messed one up. I kept that one to use for the pockets I added to some of them and the final leftover piece was die cut to create a gift tag. The cute Scottie dog was punched from white card stock and added at the bottom.


Having been asked how many cards I make I thought it would be fun to keep track this year. Many of my posts include more than a single card or project and below is my tally. 

Card Tally for 2023
January - 53 cards
February - 56 cards
March - 55 cards
April - 32 cards
May - 43 cards
June - 34 cards
July so far - 54 cards

You may have noticed the affiliate thumbnails are no longer showing on my blog posts. That is because it costs money every month to share those links, and the past few months I havent made nearly enough sales to cover the cost. I would rather spend that money on craft supplies, than continue to pay out of pocket for a feature that viewers arent using. It saddens me that so many people dont bother going to blogs anymore, choosing instead to quickly view a card on social media. ðŸ˜¢ I cancelled my subscription and will go back to listing my supplies in case anyone is curious about what I used.

Supplies:
February 2017 Paper Pumpkin, Many Happy Birthday's - Stampin' Up
Catherine Pooler Inks
Corner Rounder - Creative Memories
Personal Sentiments - Waffle Flower
Various cardstocks
Tag - Nested Hexagons, Pinkfresh Studios
Yellow bakers twine
Stickles
Scottie punch - Stampin' Up

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!