Friday 27 April 2018

Peachy Floral Thank You Flip-It Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog and today's card is sweet and simple because I let the pretty patterned paper take centre stage. I cut the 5 x 7" Circle Flip-Its directly from the floral paper instead of card stock and didn't add the layering pieces to the sides.


The Thank You circle die is one of my Spring purchases, and I added a scalloped frame to the outside to dress it up a little.


The patterned paper on the flip side is pale enough for me to write a note on and I like the subtle texture it gives the card.


When the card was finished, I realized it was just a little too 'wussy' for my taste. I am not a fan of lightweight cards as I like them to feel sturdy in my hands. Especially on an interactive card. To remedy this, I simply added strips of patterned paper to the back side! Easy peasy and it's amazing how it adds to the sturdiness of the card. I chose coordinating prints so it looks nice too, as they match the double sided floral paper on the front!


My supply of Thank You cards had been dwindling so I have added this back into the stash.

Supplies:
Patterned paper and stickers - Chickaniddy Crafts
5 x 7" Circle Flip-It's - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)
Stitched circle scalloped frame dies - MFT Stamps
Thank you 3-d Drop-Ins -  Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)
White card stock
Stickles
Stitched circle dies - MFT Stamps
Fun Foam

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!