Wednesday 25 April 2018

Birthday Flowers Centre Step Card

Good morning friends

I love making Birthday Cards! This one sort of evolved on it's own as I was flipping through this older paper pack.


I used a Centre Step card for the base and the Happy Birthday die was included in it. Now I have had this die set for several years yet this is the first time I've used the Happy Birthday die. Go figure - it's so sweet!


For the flowers, I used the Flowers & Bee die set by Karen Burniston. I like that the leafy vine in this set cuts two at a time and they are leaning in opposite directions.


Finally, here is a peek at the inside.



My Mom's Birthday Card stash is getting low, so this will be going to help her rebuild it up again.

Supplies:
Wonky stitched rectangles - MFT Stamps
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
White  & blue card stocks
Kind Sentiments Step-Up die set - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)
1026 Flowers and bee - Karen Burniston
Words - Papertrey Ink
Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!