Tuesday 4 June 2024

Desert Themed Father's Day Card

I meant to share this card yesterday for Masculine Card Monday on my blog .. but time completely got away from me. 

I knew I wanted to use this SW themed patterned paper pad for hubby's card and when I was looking through my fun fold die sets I spied this Zig Zag die set. This time I reversed the way the circles fold though, with the back circle sliding over the front one and I was really happy with that. I'll do it again for sure.  The die makes the score lines at the same time it cuts and I just folded the left circle to the back and the right circle to the front. That gave me the overlapping effect. 


The decorative elements were die cut from another sheet of paper in the pad, and I also pulled out an older stamp set with some desert flora & fauna to stamp on the plainer pieces.

Supplies used:
SL Circle ZigZag Cardshape Essentials - Studio Light
Patterned paper - Golden Desert, Prima
SW stamps - Bohemian, Michaels
Blending sponges
Catherine Pooler coloured inks
Happy Father's Day - Karen Burniston
Tie-Riffic - Reverse Confetti
Alcohol markers


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!