Thursday 6 June 2024

4-H Pop Up Card


 

We are SO proud of our grandkids! This was their first year in 4-H and they chose a Lamb project. Last week was the final show (sorry, not up on the lingo) and auction and all three kids took home ribbons, awards, and the youngest will have a trophy and belt buckle for all his efforts. They worked really hard with their lambs and it showed!


I wasn't able to attend the show - which went for almost 4 days - but hubby went on the final day and got to see the awards presented, & watch the auction etc etc. I made this card to send them 😊.


I haven't used the Rockin' Rectangle Pop Up (Karen Burniston) in awhile, so that is what I pulled out for the inside. The sweet lamb panels are from a large book of farm animal pages I got several years ago from R&R Scrapbooking in Edmonton. 



Supplies used:
Lamb panels - Little Book of Farm Animals, Hunkydory (old)
Rockin' Rectangle Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
Word Set 8, XwlwveRW- Karen Burniston
Mini Alphabet & Numbers - Karen Burniston
5x7" Card base and envelope




1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!