Tuesday 25 June 2024

Mini Slimline 'BUZZING BY TO SAY...' Card


I was moving things around in my craft room and found the Bee Happy pouch with a few leftover pieces inside it. This is a cardmaking kit by Paper Rose that I worked on a lot several months ago. I decided to see what was in the pouch and ended up with enough pieces to make two Mini Slimline cards. This is the first one and I'll share the second one another day.

There were no more ephemera pieces left so I stamped and die cut a bee to add onto a die cut hexagon. The bee was coloured with alcohol markers with some glitter glue added as well. The outside sentiment is in the same stamp set as the bee (Studio Katia).


Here is a peek at the inside, with a very old stamp and a few scraps of the patterned paper. Since there is narrow gold tape on the front I added a strip inside as well.


Supplies used:
Bee Happy Cardmaking Kit - Paper Rose
Gold foil narrow tape - Amazon .ca
Hexagon Crosshatch dies - Karen Burniston
Honey Bees - Studio Katia
Alcohol Markers
Wink of Stella
Blending brushes - Taylored Expressions
Catherine Pooler Coloured Inks
Bees Sentiments - Elizabeth Craft Designs (old)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!