Tuesday 18 June 2024

June 2024 Sheetload of Cards


I have actually had these cards finished for about 10 days, but I didn't have time to edit the video or take the photos until now. But here is my take on the June Sheetload of Cards and I have a walkthrough on YouTube.  


As I said in the video, you can get four cards from each pair of 6x6" patterned papers so I grabbed a very old package of papers and came up with these 16 cards to donate to my Mom's old nursing home.

This is another fun Sheetload and a great way to use up these older papers.  I plan on making more cards using this sketch. I don't have a ton of 6x6" papers, but the ones I do have will work great with this Sheetload.



Supplies used:
6x6" random patterned papers, from a paper share by a previous Stampin' Up demonstrator
Daisy punches - Stampin' Up
Alcohol markers
Hip Hip - Good feelings, Stampin' Up
Catherine Pooler coloured inks
Label punches - Stampin' Up
Happy Birthday - Happy Thoughts, Stampin' Up
Birthday - Darkroom Door
Mini MISTI
Gold foil bee stickers - Amazon .ca
Stickles glitter glue
Nuvo Drops - Tonic Studios


2 comments:

  1. I love these one sheet wonder ideas for cards! And so lovely that you donate them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!