Tuesday 24 October 2023

Halloween Tags for Kids


I like to give the Grandkids goodie bags for Halloween. Usually I use white gift bags, but this year I used heavy brown lunch bags instead. I had fun choosing the candy and party favour type gifts to add into the bags and then wanted bright and cheerful tags to add to the front of the bags.

I have had these 3d sticker embellishments in my stash for years. There was no packaging - I had them in a sandwich baggie - so I don't know where I got them or who makes them. But I have managed to use up most of them this year!

The tags were cut using the Celebrate Slimline Tag by Crafty Meraki and decorated with scraps of patterned paper and the stickers. I added some dots with my favourite dot stamp and wrote their names with a black pen.  I could have used pretty ribbon instead of the bakers twine at the top of the tags - but really, the kids are just going to tear into the bags so ... 😂


Having been asked how many cards I make I thought it would be fun to keep track this year. Many of my posts include more than a single card or project and below is my tally. 

Card Tally for 2023
January - 53 cards
February - 56 cards
March - 55 cards
April - 32 cards
May - 43 cards
June - 34 cards
July - 56 cards
August - 106 cards
September - 61 cards
October so far - 36 cards & 5 Tags

I decided to cancel the subscription that provided linked thumbnails to what products I used on my cards. It was costing me out of pocket each month, so I’m back to listing what I used.

Supplies:
Ephemra - unknown, several years old
Scraps of Doodlebug patterned paper 
Dot peg stamp - Stamps by Judith
Twine

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!