Thursday 26 October 2023

Halloween Sheetload of Cards


Since I wanted Halloween cards for the five grandkids, I decided to give the October Sheetload another go - and this time pay attention 😂.  The first time I made the sketch I was listening to a good audio book and cut some of the papers incorrect AND messed up on the matting positions. Also  last week I shared a shaker card with a jewelled spider sticker but there were three stickers in the package. I was able to use up the final two spiders with this set of cards, and most of the 3-D stickers got used up too!


Those stickers have been in my stash for a long time, in a baggie with no packaging. So I have no idea where I got them. There are only a few left and I'll be able to use them up next year. 


Below is the inside - using a stamp set from Your Next Stamp. Since my Halloween cards have all been mailed this year, I will save the remaining three from these ones for next Halloween.


Having been asked how many cards I make I thought it would be fun to keep track this year. Many of my posts include more than a single card or project and below is my tally. 

Card Tally for 2023
January - 53 cards
February - 56 cards
March - 55 cards
April - 32 cards
May - 43 cards
June - 34 cards
July - 56 cards
August - 106 cards
September - 61 cards
October so far - 49 cards & 5 tags

I decided to cancel the subscription that provided linked thumbnails to what products I used on my cards. It was costing me out of pocket each month, so I’m back to listing what I used .

Supplies:
Jewelled spider - Recollections (old)
3D Ephemra stickers - Unknown, (old)
Spooky Fun - Your Next Stamp
Catherine Pooler Inks

3 comments:

  1. Love seeing your cards Karen. You’re the most prolific card maker I know and each is beautifully crafted! Also…what a perfect stamp!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!