Sunday 7 January 2018

Party Hat Gatefold Birthday Card

Good morning friends

I wanted to make a Gatefold card, and this patterned paper stack was out for a different reason. So I pulled out some of the papers and this is the card I came up with.


There are foiled bits in the patterned paper, so I added glitter to the party hat and added lots of Glitter Dots. Can't have too much glitter for a birthday card, right?





OK - back to the couch.  My cold is back with a vengeance and my head is woozy. 

Supplies:
Gatefold card die - Sizzix
Corner dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Patterned paper - Recollections
White card stock
Label dies - MFT Stamps
Banner punch - Stampin' Up
Magnets
Party Hat dies - Sizzix Triplets by Stephanie Barnard
Glitter paper
Copic markers
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Wink of Stella
Stickles
Stamped words inside - Avery Elle

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!