Monday 15 January 2018

Arrow Thank You Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

Today I have another Pop-Up card to share. The printed journal card was fussy cut from a sheet in the SouthWest paper stack - I really like using Journal Cards for embellishments.


I added a couple of die cut arrows and added some black Nuvo Crystal Drop accents.


Inside I used Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-Up to animate the printed cactus panel and added a heat embossed THANKS and a little punched banner.



I swiped a scrap of black card stock with embossing ink, then embossed it with this sparkly orange embossing powder. The THANKS was die cut from the scrap when it had cooled, and there was enough left to also punch the little banner.


Into my stash with this one.

Supplies:
Yellow & black card stock
Patterned paper - Recollections
Glitter paper
Arrow dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Banner punch - Stampin' Up
Embossing powder - Stamp A Mania
Word Set 1: Greetings - Karen Burniston

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!