Wednesday 24 January 2018

Blue and Yellow Birthday Cards for Seniors Secret Service

Good morning friends

Today's share is a group of nearly identical Birthday cards I will be donating to Seniors Secret Service. I have had this yellow & blue super sparkly patterned paper for ages, and I pulled out an older punch for the butterflies.


I also used one of my favourite layouts for an A2 sized card. The stamping went perfectly - even with all the multiples - because I used my MISTI.



I'm hoping to get lots more cards done for them this year!

Supplies:
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Stamps - MFT Stamps
White crd stock
Stitched Fishtail Banner dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Butterfly punch - Stampin' Up
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!