Friday 5 January 2018

"Dinos Rock" Flip-It Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog and I have a fun birthday card for our Grandson Zachary's birthday. I had made one for Ilai for his September birthday and had this piece of the patterned paper leftover. 


The dinosaur's were the last stickers remaining on the sheet so I got to use those up as well. I added a glittery party hat sticker just for fun.



Below is the card opened, and we will sign our name on the blank circle.


I know that Zachary is going to really like this card and that makes me happy.

Supplies:
Orange, turquoise and white card stocks
Patterned paper (double sided) - Echo Park
Circle Flip-Its - Sizzix
Banner punch - Stampin' Up
Dino stickers - Paper House
Party hat sticker - Jolee's Boutique
Stitched circle dies - MFT Stamps
Stamps - Stampin' Up
Nuvo Crystal Drops

Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

  1. Fun card for a lucky Grandson! You have the best stickers and paper.
    Always a treat to see your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card for kids!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!