Wednesday 10 January 2018

Heart Pivot Card for Valentine's Day

Good morning friends

This year I plan on continuing to use older products with new ones - I have so many stamps and dies that I bought because I loved them, and just because they are a few years old doesn't mean I like them any less.

Today's share uses one of those older (and discontinued) dies - the Heart Pivot by Karen Burniston. I paired it here with some Valentine patterned paper that I picked up last year.


I used the cute little printed panels as embellishments, adding the scalloped rectangle from the Twist Panel Pop-Up set under the owl panel.


When the card is opened, the decorated hearts pivot from the front and back into the centre of the card.


I added another one of those sweet scalloped rectangles as a place to sign our names.


 ... and finally, a top view ...



Supplies:
White and red card stocks
Patterned paper - Pebbles
Heart Pivot die set - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs) (Discontinued)
Fun foam
Banner punch - Stampin' Up
Glossy Accents

Card size 5 x 5-1/2

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. an oldie but a goodie! love the addition of the owl on this card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!