Sunday 21 January 2018

Floral Thank You Card with Gift Card Holder

Good morning friends

Today's share is another pair I made at my Mom's request ... a Pop-Up Thank You card with a coordinating Gift Card Holder.


I love the bright sunny colours on this patterned paper, paired with the pops of black.


Inside is an older Pop 'n Cut die - and some new flower/leaf dies. I also added some black Peel-Off border stickers.



The Gift Card Holder is perfect for those gift cards that come on a cardboard backing. The whole thing fits inside and there is a flap and notch to hold the card closed.


Since these were going to be hand delivered and I didn't need to worry about bulk,  I added some gems to the flower centres.

Supplies:
A2 Pop 'n Cut with Thanks insert- Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Patterned paper - Echo Park
Black, white, teal and green card stocks
Thanks Sizzlit - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Butterfly & Labels- Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Bling
Flower dies - Stampin' Up
1167 Peel Off Border - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Rectangle Accordion (hello), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Flourished Frame (thanks) Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
A2 Card with flap Bigz die - Sizzix

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. so pretty, still love these old Pop N Cut dies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is wonderful!
    I never made a pop up card
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!