Tuesday 9 January 2018

Paper Pro's - Tag You're It

Good morning friends

It's time for another Paper Pro's challenge - this month Frances offers the challenge "Tag You're It" - LOL she has had tags on the brain lately as this was also her challenge for last week's Crazy4Challenges post!

Of course I used Karen Burniston's Tag Book Pop-Up for my card, and once again I put the pop-up platform inside a full card. I like that this gives you another way to use the cool pop-up die set!

On the front of the card, I have a glossy fish embellishment that was fussy cut from a sheet of patterned paper in the stack.


I added the "popping up to say" cut from teal card stock, then added glossy accents to the words so they catch the light.


Here is a look at the inside ...



I like that you can see the design of the backing card through the openings. Usually I add a patterned panel that covers this, but on this particular card I liked the openings.


Super hard to photograph, but all of the embellishments were cut from a sheet of patterned paper in the same stack and they are glossy and shiny. Because I kept the embellishments completely flat, this card will easily fit into an envelope and mail for a single stamp.



The Paper Pro's challenge is a casual one, with a varying number of participants each month. This month we have:

Karen Aicken - that's ME!

Supplies:
Patterned paper - K & Company
Kraft and teal card stocks
Glossy Accents

Card size - 4-1/2 x 6"

Thanks for stopping by today

4 comments:

  1. this card is so fantastic !
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I knew you would like another opportunity to use the Tag Book Pop-up die again ;) ... Fabulous card, love that paper you selected for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a video link that explains how to do this? I love the idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara - no video required. Karen Burniston already has assembly video's for the Tag Book Pop-Up die set on her website and You Tube channel, and the outer card is 6 x 4-1/2" (folded). I adhered the inner part of the Tag Book Pop-Up about 1" from each outer edge.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!