Friday 4 May 2018

Flowers and Dragonflies Flip-It Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog and today's share uses a new-to-me Flip-It die set by Stephanie Barnard. I found this set on clearance, and since I love Flip-It cards I couldn't resist.


I used some older patterned paper from my stash and both old and new stickers from my stash and the paper package.

The dragonflies have a pretty metallic finish that was hard to photograph.




Note, this die set has been retired and there are a limited number of them available.



No sentiment on this one so I can use it for anything that comes up.

Supplies:
Triple Fancy Frame Flip-Its - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)
Patterned paper and border stickers - Basic Grey
Teal and white card stocks
3-D flower stickers - American Crafts
Metallic dragonfly stickers - Sticker King

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!