Monday 7 May 2018

Donut Spinner Square Card

Good morning friends

Earlier this year, I found these cute donut stamps on sale and was inspired to pick up the set. I thought they would make fun Birthday cards. The set comes with a die to cut out the large donut (the one with the bite out of it) and I used various circle dies in my stash to cut out the centre hole and the smaller donuts inside.


Below you can see the card opening and that there is a panel with words on it.


Here is the card fully open, with the smaller donuts spinning out from behind the humorous word panel. I used Karen Burniston's Spinner Square Pop-Up die set to make the card. The words just crack me up. When I saw them at the Mesa Rubber Stamp Show, I remembered I had the donut stamps so of course I also had to have this stamp too.


A little glossy accents makes the icing nice and shiny, and they are sitting on a plate made from the oval in the Katherine Label Pop-Up set.


I added a spot to write a little note, and added another donut and a heart to the panel.


And with this card, I was able to use up the last of the patterned paper in the package. Don't I love to use things up!

Supplies:
Donut stamps and die - Recollections
White card stock
Marvy LePlume II markers
Waterbrush
Glossy Accents
Stickles
Stitched rectangle frame - Lawn Fawn
Just a girl stamp - Lost Coast Designs

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!