Friday 16 March 2018

Easter Chick Flip-It Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I have a cute Easter Flip-It card to share today.


I used the Fancy Edge Flip-It's from the Stamps of Life,  which unfortunately has now been discontinued. That being said, there is a brand new Flip-Its at The Stamps of Life which has the same fancy edge and it's a circle centre shape instead of a square!! All the papers and stamps came from the March 2017 Card Kit at Simon Says Stamp. I sure get my use out of that kit!




All the colouring was done with Zig Clean Colour Markers and a water brush.


I adore the colours on this card - perfect for Spring!

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Echo Park
Stamps - March 2017 Card Kit @ Simon Says Stamp
Fancy Edge Flip-Its, Stephanie Barnard - Stamps of Life
Zig Clean Colour Markers
Glaze pens - Sakura
Wink of Stella
Green, yellow and white card stocks
Banner die - Sizzix
Stitched Circle die - MFT Stamps

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!