Thursday 8 March 2018

Easter Bunny and Chick Card Duo

Good morning friends

I have a pair of Easter cards to share today, that I made last year with the Simon Says March 2017  Card Kit. I had so much fun playing with that kit, but didn't get all the cards posted before Easter. So I just hung onto the photos. I used the same stamps and colours as yesterday's card.


For the first card, I used a bunch of dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs, and the adorable bunny stamp from the card kit.


The bunny was fussy cut and adhered with an Action Wobble so he bobs and wobbles around.


The inside of both cards are identical - a little sponged and stamped scene with a die cut Easter Egg.


The second card was made much the same, but I used the cute chick from the stamp set and the words that got with it.




These ones went into my Easter Card stash and I will be sending them off soon.

Supplies:
Egg dies - Tailored Expressions
Stamps - March 2017 Card Kit @ Simon Says Stamp
Zig Clean Colour Markers
Wink of Stella
Glaze pens - Sekura
Patterned paper - Echo Park
White, blue and pink card stocks
Curvy Rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stitched Fishtail Banner dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Action Wobble
Fun foam
Stickles

Card size - 4-1/2 x 5-3/4"

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!