Sunday 4 March 2018

Camping Riley Shaped Card

Good morning friends

I think 'Dress Up Riley' is so fun, so I was excited to see some new 'Dress Up Riley' sets in the new release at Riley & Company. Of course I had to have this camper set! For my first card using it, I made a shaped card that stands up on it's own.


Riley has his hiking boots and camping vest on, and the lucky moose is roasting a marshmallow. Such fun stamps included in the set! The camper was intentionally coloured grungy - to show that it's been well used and enjoyed.


Everything was coloured with Derwent Intense pencils and a water brush. I was not impressed with these pencils when I purchased them a few years ago, but I've decided to give them another try. I was actually happy with how they worked this time!


The stamp inside is by Wild Whisper.


I have some other ideas for this fun stamp/die set from Riley & Company ... just need more time to play.

Supplies:
Dress Up Camping stamps and dies - Riley & Company
Basic Dress-Up Riley the Moose - Riley & Company
White card stock
Sakura silver gel pen
Derwent Inktense Pencils
Waterbrush
Words inside - Adventure stamp set, Wild Whisper Designs
Stickles
Black glaze pen - Sakura

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!