Friday 10 September 2021

Thanksgiving Tower Pinwheel Card


Hello
and welcome to Fun Fold Friday here on my blog.  When I created my first Tower Pinwheel Card I said I would make another one only a 5 x 7" size instead of the A2 one I had just finished. Here is my first one in that size, and I can tell you I will do more for sure. These cards are SO fun to make, easy peasy and the options for decorating are endless. I have a walkthrough with all the details on YouTube: 

Below is what the card would look like coming out of the envelope:

Each side of the pinwheel pieces are decorated - I chose some older stickers from my stash because they had gold foiling which matched the gold foiling in the patterned papers. Note - I adhered the stickers to white card stock then fussy cut them out for stability.

The patterned paper was on the Clearance Rack at Stampin' Up - I love all the gold foiling on it. The photo below has a label for our personal greeting. For some reason the clear sticker at the top of the label is faded out but you can see it clearly in the photo above.


If you are interested in making a Pinwheel Tower Card, the video tutorial that I used is HERE.

Additional Supplies:
Patterned paper - Gilded Autumn, Stampin' Up (retired)
Kraft, Cream card stocks - stash
Stickers - Paper Studio and Hallmark
Copic markers
Resin circle sticker - Recollections
Thanksgiving Blessings - Taylored Expressions (retired)

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!