Wednesday 29 September 2021

Halloween Tower Pinwheel Card with Pop Up's

Hello!  Yes, I made another 5 x 7" Tower Pinwheel Card. They are just so fun - both to create and 'play with' afterwards! Of course I like cards that stand really nicely for display and these ones do that for sure. They fold completely flat for mailing and I have a walkthrough of my card on YouTube: 

Below is a collage photo of each of the pinwheel paddles. Weeks ago, a talented crafter called Vy Tran shared a Tower Pinwheel card with a Pop Up and that is what inspired my card today. While I didn't have a chance to make a tutorial for this card specifically, I will link my tutorial for creating a Simple Box Pop Up below and the same technique works for these days.


I was happy to find a purple 5 x 7" envelope in my stash!


Click HERE for a Simple Box Pop Up Tutorial!

If you are interested in making a Pinwheel Tower Card, 
the video tutorial that I used is HERE

Additional Supplies:
Purple card stock - stash
Scallop Stitched Circles - Tutti Designs
Shimmer Spray
Stamps on envelope - Frightful Little Bits, Hello Bluebird

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!