Sunday 12 September 2021

Bee Themed Grandparents Day Card


Hello!  Today I'm sharing the card I sent to my Mother In Law for Grandparent's Day. I really liked how the Kraft card stock looked with the light yellow - a combination I will have to use again.

In addition to the Slimline dies from Divinity Designs, I used retired stamps & dies from Stampin' Up and everything that is available is linked below for you. The black open bee die cut was spritzed with shimmer spray before I added the Glossy Accents to the body. It's so nice and shiny!


Here is a peek at the inside ...


Note - the Slimline Card base die requires a larger die cutting machine.

Additional Supplies:
Honey Bee Stamp and Dies - Stampin' Up (retired)
Copic markers
Black marker
Sequins
Confetti off white, yellow and black card stocks

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!