Wednesday 22 September 2021

Pop Up Birthday Card with Roses


Hello!  Today I'm sharing another card using the printed florals from the April Blessings Box at Divinity Designs. I paired them with a lacy die cut from a 12 x 12" package that was on the clearance rack at Stampin' Up.  I have a walkthrough of my card on YouTube:


The Best Wishes is also from Divinity Designs and everything that is available is linked below.


Inside I created a simple Box Pop Up and I will link a tutorial below for you.  The square lacy frame is from the same sheet as the front, and the patterned paper square was a leftover piece in the package of papers from Divinity Designs. The Happy Birthday (and the Best Wishes on the front) were cut from gold foil card stock. I hope the shimmer and shine shows up better in the video than in the photos!


Click HERE for a Simple Box Pop Up Tutorial!

Supplies I'm unable to link:
Shimmer Details Laser Cut paper - Stampin' Up (retired)
Burgundy card stock - my stash
Roses stamps on envelope - Recollections

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!