Sunday 26 September 2021

Flip Frame Pop Up Card for STAMPtember


Hello! Simon Says Stamp is celebrating their 12th year of STAMPtember, and today is the day that they collaborate with Riley & Company. Each day of September, SSS collaborates with a different company with a special product that is only available while supplies last. Last year the Riley & Company collaboration set sold out, so if you like this set as much as I do - you will want to head right over to Simon Says Stamp to snag it. I have everything that's available, linked below for you. I also have a walkthrough of my card on YouTube


Here is the front of my card ...


My card is 4 x 6" and the dies I added are from Karen Burniston. The Crosshatch Ovals and the Flip Frame Pop Up. For the front, I fussy cut the Riley face and popped it up below the fun sentiment. 


Inside is the Flip Frame Pop Up. I added some white gel pen Zentangle to the frame. I love how Riley the Moose is pulling Simon the dog in this set.


On the left side of my card, is another one of the sentiments included in the stamp set.

I coloured Riley with dye inks and a water brush. After the first layer of colour dried I added a second layer and let that dry. Finally I added some shading with a pencil and glossy accents to the sunglasses, and Simon's eyes & nose.


Remember these stamps are available at Simon Says Stamp only as long as supplies last!

Additional Supplies:
Grey Copic markers
Patterned Paper - Over The Rainbow, Recollections

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!