Hello friends …. Today I’m sharing a Slimline card made for our eldest granddaughter for going back to school. She truly loves school and the hardest part of her illness is how much of it she has to miss. The high school teachers help her keep up, by posting the lessons online so that makes her VERY happy.
She is on the Transplant List for a double lung transplant, and when the call comes in she will be in hospital for at least three months. She’ll be anxious about falling behind even though that would be the last thing on most teen’s minds.
I made good use of a 12x12” patterned paper sheet with school themed borders printed all across it. It was perfect for a slimline card and I have a bright red envelope to put it in. I added some shimmer and it looks like I forgot to photograph the inside though.
Since I had made supply notes, I can list them below:
Supplies used:
Patterned paper - I Love School, Echo Park
Twine
Rainbow Packing Tape, cut into strips
Apple Stickers - Amazon .ca
Braniac - Photo Play (You Rule)
Enamel Dots - Your Next Stamp


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!