Monday, 31 August 2026

Rainbow Dog Sympathy Card


Hello friends … today’s card is another one I made months ago but didn’t get shared. I made it for a friend who had to say goodbye to her sweet Daisy.

It’s a 5x7” card, which I really enjoy making.  I’m pretty sure this one mailed for a single stamp but I’m not positive. The rainbow panels were actually made using rainbow printed packing tape adhered to white card stock. I punched the dog from a white die cut label and added a paw print heart to the left side. 


Here is a peek at the inside ...


Since this card was made so long ago, I was still keeping track and have a supply list:

Supplies used:
Rainbow packing tape - Amazon. Ca
Labels Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Dog Punch - Stampin’ Up
Inspired by Pinterest - see photos for credit
Kraft 5 x 7” card base and envelope
Critters Condolences - MFT Stamps
Wink of Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!