Tuesday, 18 August 2026

Lakeside Bear Z-Fold Card


Hello friends!  Today I’m sharing the fun-fold card I made for our nephew’s special day. It’s a standard A2 sized card - as much as I love 5x7” cards they cost more to mail so I’ll be saving those for hand deliveries as often as I can. I was actually pretty happy with how this one turned out and I confess to making a second one to have on hand.


Everything I used is from my stash and likely retired so I didn’t make supply notes. The stamps are an older Stampin’ Up set and the patterned paper is from a 6x6” package by Paper Rose. A little foam tape for dimension and this card mailed for a single stamp. $1.75 for a stamp for mailing to the US. Crazy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!