Friday, 7 August 2026

Ducks & Bunny Birthday Cards


Hello friends! Here are a few more Birthday Cards - these ones use printed panels from Hunky Dory in a farm theme. They are nice and cheerful and I think the nursing home residents enjoyed them.

I have a plastic envelope filled with sentiments - I’ll stamp several at a time and add the extra’s into the envelope. So I don’t keep track of who makes which stamp. Makes it much faster to finish a card when the sentiments are done and ready to go!


I don’t use a heavyweight cardstock for these cards, so often add a 4 x 5.25” panel inside where I can add the greeting. Since there are layers on the front adding this panel inside helps to balance the card.

When cutting down a letter sized sheet of white card stock for these panels, the first thing I do is trim it to 8” wide and save that 1/2” strip. I also save the 1/2” strips from cutting the panels to 5.25” length and they work great for sentiments.

Below is a peek at the inside, with all of them done the same.



Supplies used:
Little Book of Farm Animals - Hunky Dory
Sentiments - from my plastic envelope
Inside sentiment - Lots Of BD2Stamp, the Stamps of Life


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!