Tuesday 15 August 2017

Painted Succulent Thank You Card

Good morning friends

Back in the Spring when I was hunting for a set of succulent stamps, I had also just received a set of Zig Clean Colour Markers. I thought this large stamp would be lots of fun to use with the new markers, and I was right!


I've left the inside blank so I can write a message here.


I was completely out of Thank You cards, so have been making a few to have on hand.

Supplies:
Stamp - Waffle Flower
Zig Clean Colour Markers
Wonky stitched rectangle dies - MFT Stamps
Thanks die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Copic markers
Wink of Stella
Blue, white and coral card stocks

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. wonderful card ! wonderful coloration
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, enjoying all your cacti themed cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!