Sunday 27 August 2017

Dinner Party Thank You Chocolate Box

Good morning friends

Right before Christmas, we were invited to a neighbours for a holiday Dinner Party. On very short notice, I might add. Which was fine, we were more than happy to go and meet more of our neighbours. It was snowing like crazy and the roads were terrible so they had had some cancellations from people coming from the city.

Well no way I was going empty handed, so quickly put together this little tin as a hostess gift to go with a bottle of wine.


The tin is from my stash - they were in the Stampin' Up Clearance Rack a couple of years ago so I grabbed a couple. They are handy to have on hand! The patterned paper has embossed and sparkly bits, and I added a belly band to hold it closed.


Here is a peek at the inside, with some Swiss chocolates wrapped to match. But it seemed to need a little somethin' somethin'.


I quickly grabbed my punches and added some Santa's, snowmen and pine trees.


The party was so much fun, and it was an easy drive home down the hill - even though it was practically a blizzard.

Supplies:
Tin - Stampin' Up
Patterned paper - My Minds Eye
Labels - MFT Stamps
Merry Christmas - Taylored Expressions
Poinsettia - Impression Obsession
Gold Pan Pastels
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
White card stock
Clear double sided adhesive, 1/8" width - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Fine point tweezers - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!