Sunday 20 October 2024

Sheetload Pop Up Birthday Card


I finished off another one of those July Sheetload of Cards** (that makes 7 finished out of 8) and I made it into a Pop Up birthday card for our daughter.  The front is pretty much the same as the others, I didn't add anything extra to it as all the fun is on the inside.

**I made all eight of the July Sheetload of cards, doing the fronts only. I wanted to take my time and finish off the insides for cards that I knew I would need coming up, rather than finish all eight at the same time. These ones will be for my stash and not donated to the nursing home as most of my Sheetload cards are.




The Lorna Label die set is a favourite of mine, and having these add ons make it even more so. This one uses the Happy Birthday Lorna Add-Ons. 😊

I still have one more card to finish off the inside ... but I haven't enjoyed this process as much as I thought I would. I think I'm just tired of the same card fronts and wish I had just finished them off all at once and been done. I'll likely leave that last one until the New Year now.


Supplies used:
Lorna Label Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Happy Birthday Lorna Add-Ons - Karen Burniston
Rectangles & Labels Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Birthday/Belated Sentiments - Karen Burniston
Gold foil card stock - Recollections
Gold gel pen - stash
Birthday Wishes - Honey Bee Stamps
Banner punch - Stampin' Up
Patterned paper - Brianna, K & Company (old, from my stash)
Narrow gold foil tape - Amazon .ca
Gold foil paper - Recollections
Floral cluster die - Hand Penned, Stampin' Up
Stardust glitter pen - Sakura
Catherine Pooler coloured inks
Blending sponges - Tim Holtz
Stitched Scalloped circle nesting dies - Tutti Designs
5x7" card bases & envelopes - Ohuhu (Amazon .ca)
Vellum - Stampin' Up






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!