Thursday 17 October 2024

Birthday Tags


I love making tags, so pulled out these Topper Tag dies by Karen Burniston to make these Birthday tags for our daughter.  They looked so nice tied to the gifts, which had coordinating colours in the giftware.


I bought this birthday themed washi tape from Pinkfresh Studios last year (or the year before?) and added the whole role to panels of white card stock. You could also get coordinating dies to cut out the washi tape images as well as a coordinating stamp set that would also work with the dies. I didn't actually buy anything but the washi tape though and simply fussy cut the panels as needed.

Since there is some gold foiling on the washi tape, I added some narrow gold tape to the tags as well.



Supplies used:
Topper Tags - Karen Burniston
Narrow gold foil tape - Amazon .ca
Seam binding
Washi tape - Pinkfresh Studio


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!