Tuesday 29 June 2021

Two cards with "Rainbow Is My Favorite Color" Card Kit


Hello!  Today I'm sharing two cards made with the Simon Says Stamp kit called "Rainbow Is My Favourite Colour". I have a walkthrough of my video on YouTube as well: 


As I said in the video, this was a total impulse purchase but I am really having fun with it! The first card is a Mini Slimline and also a Trifold card. 


I also used a new cloud stencil/mask from A Colourful Life for my pretty clouds. I completely forgot to open the domed blending sponges and ink cubes that were in this kit, and instead used blending brushes and dye inks on this card. I did remember and open them up for the second one!


When you open the left panel, this first sentiment is revealed ...


... and when you open the right panel there is another sentiment.


My next card is a Flip-Its card using a very OLD Flip-It's die set by Stephanie Barnard. While it is no longer available, she does have a new one with lots of different accessory dies which I have linked below.


The clouds on the right are where I can sign my name, and it is hidden until you open the card.


Additional Supplies:
Shimmer Spray
Rainbow of Happiness - MFT Stamps
Teal card stock

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. Always love a rainbow, good to see the triple flip come out to play too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!